Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Banned by Hindu hating Dhimmis at Twitter!

My Twitter experiment is over! It was addictive and lasted less than 4 years.
@karyakarta1992 has been permanently suspended by Dhimmis at Twitter for what they arbitrarily deem "hate speech".

I know that I'm not the only one.
Hindu voices on Twitter are being systematically targeted and throttled by the #deepstate.

FYI, In case any of my 400+ followers are wondering why my Twitter handle has fallen silent / diasppeared altogether - I will not be silenced! 

I made many friends and also several enemies. 
Thank you all for your friendship, your support and the many enlightening conversations over the past 4 years.

I will take a break to detoxify and decompress from Twitter. In the end, it was an idiot Commie advocate for Rohingya illegal immigration into India that got me suspended. 

I may go back to blogging more often and explore alternatives to Twitter. 

3 comments:

san said...

I was banned from Twitter for criticizing Khizr Khan's speech at the Democratic National Convention. I simply reactivated an older account that I'd previously registered. They can silence individual accounts, but not people who are determined.

चिराग: Chirag Patel said...

Will wait for your posts here :)

Sameer said...

Any alternates to Twitter?
Sina Weibo - it is not controlled by leftists but it is Chinese site and controlled by them..
Any Indian alternative?
Twitter is controlled by leftist henchmen (like Wikipedia), at least the TwitterIndia, if not the main Twitter.