- Theresa May: Human rights laws could change for terror fight -- will they stop preaching us?
- Londonistan: One child went home and said, “Mummy I want to become a Muslim”, after Khuram Butt brainwashed him in a local park
- Habeeb Ghani: Serial molester in Bengaluru is son of former J&K minister Abdul Ghani.
- Chakma villages torched in Bangladesh: Bengali Muslim settlers at it again.
- The new imperialist: China cautions India against forming informal alliances to counter its increasing assertiveness.
- Failed strategy: Natural gas production no longer profitable business in India.
- Switch to renewable energy: South Korea turns its back on coal and nuclear power
- It is here: 'Climate change led to warmest years in India over last one- and-half decade'
Bad expectation that China will become friend if India distances from US-Japan-Australia. Exact opposite psychology: https://t.co/zojN25QLK3— Rajiv Malhotra (@RajivMessage) May 31, 2017