Saturday, February 25, 2012

Need Help - Indian Space Forum

Hi everyone,

I was searching around the net, trying to find a discussion forum on India's space program where I could chat with others about it, but couldn't find anything. The Indian military boards do have some space-related threads, but they don't amount to much. There really should be a dedicated forum for Indian space discussion, so that we can cultivate an online Indian space community. As a last resort, I registered and created a forum of my own, and made a bunch of topic categories within it:

http://spaceindia.proboards.com

Please feel free to register, and post your feedback and suggestions on what I should add, remove or change to make it better.

Otherwise, if anybody knows of a good existing discussion site for India's space program, I'd really be interested in hearing about it, because then I won't have to go to the trouble of maintaining and promoting this one.

It's really a shame that India has such an active space program with its share of achievements and dreams, but yet we don't have a single discussion board on the net for Indians to talk about any of it. Space is a vital part of our future and destiny.

No comments: