Friday, December 17, 2010

barbarindian's response to rahul's 'true confessions'

dec 16th, 2010

without comment.

barbarindian 
In a matter of couple of decades, from being the main religion Buddhists went to an obscure discriminated minority in Korea 
#Hindutva
 via TweetDeck
barbarindian 
In every Hong Kong crime caper, the Cops are devout smart Christians, the perps are Buddhists 
#Hindutva
 via TweetDeck
barbarindian 
I thank Shri Advani and Shri Vajpayee for stopping the avalanche, for delaying the purge 
#Hindutva
 via TweetDeck
barbarindian 
To my secular friends, I am sorry I am unable to support a secular constitution any longer 
#Hindutva
 via TweetDeck
barbarindian 
From today, I lend my unambiguous and unending support to a Hindu theocratic state modeled after Israel.
#Hindutva
 via TweetDeck
barbarindian 
Today, we reach the inflexion point - Hindus in India must decide if they want to end up like Buddhists in South Korea or Hong Kong.
 via TweetDeck
barbarindian 
If there were any doubts about Rahul Gandhi's religious affiliations, hey got cleared today. Thank you Julianne Assange.

No comments: