Wednesday, February 17, 2010

kashmiri mohammedans far better off in india

feb 17th, 2010

j&k is the state with the *fewest* % of the population below the poverty line, about 2%. little-known fact, eh?

compare this to the so-called 'azad' kashmir, aka PoK

poverty in pak-occupied kashmir. 
 but in j&k, they have colonized india: my 2002 article 

and these guys are setting up 'kashmiri emporia' to sell carpets on the beach, eg. in kanyakumari and calangute, goa? can anyone say 'sleeper cell'? i bet the pune bombing can be tracked if the local 'kashmiri emporia' are subject to CCTV surveillance.

2 comments:

MMenon said...

For that matter, Rajeev, you should go to Fort Kochi (Mattancheri, especially). The houses and streets left by Jewish people have been either owned or occupied by Kashmiri Muslims. Once I visited there and I was really scared to move around because, some of these people are blocking the roads.
I wonder why so many Kashmiri Muslims have been living there. In fact the I do not see much customers. I asked one of my friends who used to do business around Mattancheri area.
He said that, as far as he knows the sales per day per Kashmiri Muslims is much less compared to other parts of Mattancheri, and he used to think how they could get profit without much sales.

After hearing the news of Mr. Headley's and Rana's visit to Cochin, I can understand why Cochin would likely to be next Mumbai of Nov 2008.

MMenon said...

Rajeev, have you read this news?

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Video/83770/42/Videos/Shopian+case:+The+undoctored+truth.html