Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Puppet mentality

oct 29th, 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: निरवधि सीमा


Hey Rajeev, did you read this, http://www.indianexpress.com/news/minorities-differed-on-bill-for-communal-harmony-pm/378155/

So now these so-called communal Minorities, Dhimmis, and NGOs will approve all the bills before the parliament does. Then Mr. Manmoron Singh, what is the need for MPs, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha? Once a puppet, always a puppet. I wonder how subservient have the people especially Sanatan Dharm Anuyayi (Hindus) in Bharat become that they can tolerate such pathetic no-class government's 3rd class treatment. It is a wonder that there is no mass revolt yet and this Antonia Maino run government has survived this long. May be because there is no unity and allot of regional chauvinism. But still I don't understand such pusillanimous attitude of fellow Anuyayi. Wake up people and protest. Don't expect others to do it for you. If you want your rights, you have to demand it yourself.

Regards,
Nirvdhi Seema

Dallas, TX

--
I am just a freelance activist and observer speaking out for the cause of Sanatan Dharm, its Anuyayi and the atrocities on Dharm in and outside Bharat. I like to express my views on the current socio-political environment in US and Bharat with facts. I am also inquisitive to learn about the true (not Nehruvian-Marxist-Anglicized-Islamified doctored version) history of Bharat which is subverted and suppressed despite right to freedom of speech. I am a staunch believer of our holy Shastr and that ॥सत्यमेव जयते नानृतं॥ (Truth Alone Triumphs, not falsehood) - Mundak Upanishad 3.1.6. As we know God Shiv ji is the truth, he is limitless and has no boundary. Hence, my pen-name Nirvdhi Seema (Limitless Boundary). I do all this in my spare time as a selfless contribution to my God, my religion, and the society. Rest of the time I am just another blue collar working for bread and butter.

No comments: