oct 9th, 2008
---------- Forwarded message ----------
The nun with a distinctive malayali accent described on all news channels without flapping and with great fortitude, considering she had been raped, the sequence of her rape. With great coincidence the same news channels almost to the day when the rape story hit the public domain, told us with American familiarity that 'sabyasachi' had confessed to killing Pujya Swami Laxmananda Saraswati. Being a good girl myself I didnt know who sabyasachi was for close to 24 hrs. Now the following questions trouble my mind -
1. Rape is the most brutal and terrible of all human crimes and perversions. There is no excuse for rape and in India, in public opinion there is zero tolerance for rape among the ordinary, decent and god-fearing people.
2. Knowing the near unanimous opprobrium for rape in Indian society, the christian missionary brigade with the secular brigade blithely peddled and some of them continue to peddle, like Bishops and ABishops the fairy tale of therape of the Nuns of Jhabua. This inspired the US State Dept to great and lyrical rage in its innumerable annual reports on innumerable issues concering the third and other worlds yet to be conquered by the church.
3. So, if this nun was raped as she told us all thru the news channels NEARLY A MONTH AGO, why was NDTV 24+7, and the The Hindu, the arch defenders of the faith in Indian media, not approached by the nun, her bishop and all archbishops the day after?
4. The Hindu and NDTV would have taken up her cause and that of all raped nuns in a trice without waiting for proof or any corroborative evidence. They would have also made sure that the nun was examined by doctors and then they would have taken her to all national commissions - for women, for minorities and then also arramnged for her to speak to someone in the US State dept so that Naveen patnaik could also have been included in the growing list of US State Dept bete noires. Why did the victim nun, and all the church hierarchy cutting across denominations not run to the media, like they always do (remember the ABishop of Bangalore who gave yediyurappa an earful in full public view with NDTV gleefully 'panning' Yediyurappa's humiliation and the ABishop's self-righteious bogus rage)
5. All of a sudden this nun is alleging rape, and along comes "sabyasachi' to tells us the christians are innocent and the doctors confirm rape.
6. One month down the line, you cannot confirm rape, beg all your pardon. It is perhaps possible to confirm an act and perhaps vouch to some injuries. That's all. If the victim of rape is alive, then her life and bodiluy functions did not come to a standstill after the alleged rape. Life moved on. Much fresh evidence would have disappeared.
7. I really need not go on. The church is a sodomising church. the church is also hell bent on assaulting the hindu nation with religious conversion. All is fair in ,love and war and this is war. The nun, the church, the church's hierarchy will jave to tell us why they did not go to the media. the doctors, the state and central government, all national commissions and all bleeding heart secularists - teesta, shabhana, shabnam, javed 1, javed 2.....
8. Sabyasachi and the Nun appearing on media almost together is too much like the brothers Grimm.
Sorry, the nun has to come clean on her one month's silence and so must all the church and thier supporters in the media. R