Saturday, March 22, 2008

blogger on china's national newspaper: When my newspaper is no longer my newspaper

mar 21st, 2008

there is one simple answer: stop buying the damn thing, and persuade all your friends to cancel their subscriptions too. when n ram gets it in the solar plexus, he'll learn.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: G


19 March 2008 by churumuri
 
There was a time not too long ago when I used to walk a couple of miles to get a copy of The Hindu in Mysore. Here, in the City of its birth, it is delivered to my room at 6 am, but over the last few years, a strange feeling of unease, even disgust, makes me run away from a newspaper I used to pursue.
 
... deleted
 
 
 
 
 


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Churumuri dear... Run away from all those violent devils. I also run away...I am looking for another news paper that will expose defeat these devils.